Friday, January 16, 2009

My Romance

This is one of my favorite songs right now.
I think the lyrics are just beautiful. There is something about it that really touches a chord in me.

I like the idea of God as one who wants to romance me. Someone who truly understands the depths of romance.


You all should try to listen to it if you get a chance.


My Romance
Rick Pino

Look at the way the flowers bloom for you
They want to show you their beauty
Running waters dance
You and I Romance

Unto you, be all the glory

The angels dance around You
The Earth it sings about You
Open up the heavens, Lord
Let Your kingdom come to Earth.

My praises all surround You
My soul can't dance without You
Open up the heavens, Lord
Let Your kingdom come to Earth.


1 comment:

Kent said...

twitter is basically just a way to sync up status updates from your twitter, facebook, and mobile so that they are all streamlined. I would assume that you can sync many other sites too...but im still a twitter virgin so yknow